Museum De Lakenhal temporarily closed
Due to corona measures, Museum De Lakenhal will be closed. As soon as we open again we will let you know. It will then also be possible to buy tickets again. All planned activities are postponed until further notice. If you have bought a ticket, we will automatically refund the amount paid to your account shortly. If you have used a Museumkaart or other card for the ticket, this reservation will automatically expire. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Take a look at the other frequently asked questions.
The measures below will apply again as soon as the museum opens.
A safe and ejoyable museumvisit for everyone
Online tickets only
Access can only be gained with an online ticket. This also applies to people with a Museumkaart and other membership card. We will be working with time slots to ensure an optimal distribution of visitors. You may enter at any time during the time slot of your choice and you may stay in the museum for as long as you like. In order to avoid queues at the entrance, please do not come to the museum before the start of your walk-in hour. Unfortunately, this means that, for the time being, spontaneous visits are not possible.
A safe and enjoyable museum visit for everyone
We have taken additional measures to make your visit to Museum De Lakenhal as safe and enjoyable possible:
- There is a maximum of people that can enter the museum during a walk-in hour. Access can only be gained with an online ticket.
- We will provide additional cleaning of contact points and touch surfaces, such as door handles, toilets, taps, lockers and ATMs.
- Inside the museum, there are several places where you can find disinfecting hand gels.
- It is only possible to pay with a debit card and selected credit cards.
As a visitor you play an important role in creating a enjoyable museum visit for everyone. We therefore asks you to be aware of the following additional measures:
- Only visit the museum if you do not have any health complaints.
- Wear a face mask in the museum if you are 13 years or older.
- You possible have to wait at certain points in the museum, for example at the museum entrance. We ask you to have a little patience, it will soon be your turn.
- Keep a 1,5 meter distance from your fellow museum visitors and our staff members. Is it (too) busy in a museum hall? Come back later. Do not forget to give each other space at narrow passages.
- Flyers can be used, but please do not leave them behind in the museum
- Follow the directions of our staff members – they are there to assure a safe museum visit for you and your fellow museum visitors.
Do you have any other questions? Take a look at frequently asked questions. If those don’t offer the answer you are looking for, please feel free to send an email to email@example.com. We are eager to help you! During your visit our staff members are available to help you – of course at a safe distance.
We hope to see you soon.